- All information provided on this website is for information purposes only. The owner of this website (Stefania Vanzetti) carefully and regularly checks the content that appears on the website and the functionality of the search function used. However, the owner does not guarantee the correctness, accuracy, topicality and completeness of the published contents and excludes any liability for possible damages or consequential damages resulting from the use of information and material from the website. The owner of this website is authorised at any time and without prior notice to change, supplement or delete information or to cease publication temporarily or permanently.
- The owner of this website attaches great importance to the secure operation of the website. Nevertheless, defects such as loss or falsification of data, virus attack, interruption of operations etc. cannot be ruled out. The owner of this website is not liable for loss of profit, loss of data or any other direct or indirect damage that could result from such deficiencies.
Data security and data protection
- The owner of this website points out that communication via e-mail is not completely secure. Any liability for possible damages resulting from e-mail communication is excluded. Users are requested not to transmit information that is sensitive with regard to data protection or personal privacy via e-mail.
- In principle, you can visit our websites without having to provide personal information. Only impersonal usage data such as your IP address, the last page you visited, the browser used, date, time, etc. are evaluated anonymously in order to identify trends and improve our online service (see Google Analytics data protection declaration). No conclusions about your person are drawn from this
- This website can be used to access third party websites. The owner of this website declines any responsibility for the content or functionality of these websites
- The owner of this website does not check the contents of linked websites.
- The entire content of this website is protected by copyright. The downloading or printing of pages or documents for private, non-commercial use is permitted; however, no rights whatsoever arise from downloading or copying.
- Changes to the content of the website are prohibited. Without the prior written consent of the owner of this website, copying, linking or using the copyrighted content, including the source code, for public and/or commercial purposes is prohibited.
- The logo of Stefania Vanzetti is the official logo of the owner. Its use requires prior consent; without such consent it may not be used for private or commercial purposes